Do you ever get the mammy blogger guilt? The voice in your head telling you “You really should be hoovering / making dinner / ironing / doing the tax returns/….”. I get that a lot, despite not being a huge output blogger.
So here is my list of what I really should be doing instead of typing right this minute (Monday27th April, 3.43pm).
- Checking on the brown bread in the oven
- Emptying the washer and dryer
- Putting Number Three’s jacket on him
- Getting to kindergarten to collect Number Two so that we have time to go to the library after collecting Number One from sachool
- Switching off the lights, radio and cooker so that I can leave
- Putting on my jacket
- Leaving the house
Post script: It took 4 minutes rather than 90 seconds to get out of the house, but we still managed to make it to the school gates on time and to the library too. But we were two minutes late for football (not my fault, I would like to add).